Total Pageviews

Friday, November 9, 2012

A Real Country Show




For my second year as the BREAZE Local Food Coordinator it's off to the Ballarat Show for a long weekend of meeting people - talking about some of the great projects happening around town.

But before I man the stall - it's off to the Home Crafts Pavilion to see how my entries have fared in the competition under the scrutiny of the CWA judges.


After two years of first place - it's a second place for my cream puffs.

David Tattman (Spring Creek Organics) & John Ditchburn Burn (Urban Food Garden) our BREAZE Local Food Group Best Home Grown Veggie Competition Judges.  



1st Prize Winner - Paul Briody 



2nd Place - Althea Oliver


3rd Place Kevan Picher











Beautiful Display for the first Honey Competition

 Angela Enbom - Bee Keeper & Permaculture Mentor




1 comment:

  1. Fab pics of wonderful displays and happy involved people. I'll eat your second prize cream puffs any day!

    ReplyDelete